Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You have stolen my heart

Basically, this month is super busy. Everything is gonna go down within in these next few weeks. Meaning, yes, I will soon be enjoying Radiohead in concert, but also my AP exams are nearing!! Plus, this Thursday is my 17th birthday. Oh & did you know on Saturday, it was Record Store Day? Well it was & if you've never heard of it, go learn something new here. Also, today is Earth Day. So happy late Record Store Day & happy Earth Day!

Remember when I mentioned Conor Oberst a while back? Well apparently he's going to do a solo tour & album & stuff. Actually it's basically going to be Bright Eyes, but he's decided to just call it "Conor Oberst." Cool

Okay so I saved the best news for last.  A FOURTH STROKES' ALBUM IS IN THE WORKS. Yesssssss. Lovelovelovelovelove. Read if you don't believe me! I seriously wouldn't mind if they went back to their old sound, pre-First Impressions of Earth, because well, even though they were criticized for not changing their sound enough on their second album, it's the sound that makes them The Strokes. However I still enjoyed First Impressions & they can do no wrong in my eyes. Yippeee!

1 comment:

Uyen said...

Ahh, the lyrics to one of my favorite Dashboard Confessional songs. So I checked out the link about Conor Oberst and is that song Cape Canaveral about our Cape Canaveral? Because if it is, that'd be pretty cool.

P.S. Happy (few hours until your)17th Birthday!