Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The skyline looked like crooked teeth

I've been hearing stuff for a while about Cajun Dance Party on Stereogum & now you can download a song off their album to come.  I listened to the songs on their Myspace & they remind me of a softer version of the Arctic Monkeys. Valid assessment? I really recommend listening to Amylase.

Okay so you know that one Spoon song Small Stakes & it has the lyrics "I don't dig the Stripes/ but I go for Har Mar"? Well apparently Britt Daniel has retracted this statement to say that he now is a fan of the White Stripes. Read the rest of the muy interestante interview he had with Pfork.

Anywaysss, so today I walk into Publix for a little shopping with my mom & I stop in the middle of the cereal/dry goods aisle because I can't believe what I was hearing. FEIST. Yes. Publix was playing 1234. Thx Publix for making shopping a pleasure.

No comments: