Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sidekick rings, whats up holla!

Have you heard the new Death Cab For Cutie song? If not, give it a listen here. Um.. I'm not sure what to say about it yet, except that it's long. Reallyyy long. As long as 3 normal Death Cab songs would usually be. Personally, I think lyrics are Gibbard's strong point, but they don't start until almost 5 minutes into the song. Yeah. Not to mention, I wish Ben Gibbard would play around with The Postal Service instead. But okay, whatevs, I am open to new things.

Wait. I take that back. I am open to new things EXCEPT for the new possibility that Weezer is naming their new album: Weezer, The Red Album. No. Just no. April Fool's Day joke maybe? (via Pitchfork)

Also via the ever reliable Pitchfork, new Wolf Parade album June 17! Yayayay. It's called Kissing The Beehive. I can't wait. Buy me a cool shirt? 

For some more musical joy, watch the new Los Campesinos video. I lurveee them. (via Stereogum

No comments: