Monday, April 7, 2008

Darling, your head's not right

Apparently Bob Dylan has won a special music Pulitzer Prize or something. Sweet deal huh? Only 38 music prizes have ever been given out. Which reminds me I still need to see that Bob Dylan movie where a bunch of different people play him. 

Don't forget to check out Pitchfork.tv. The interviews in the very first video are hilarious.

Okay so I'm on the prom committee  & I have to have a list of songs for the DJ at my Prom to play. Any suggestions? The pre-approved "DJ" needs to realize the Electric Slide & the Chicken dance are not acceptable. Especially when played more than once. I hate school dances for two reasons: 
1. I never hear any Hot Chip/LCD Soundsystem & instead I hear songs that promote getting low & "apple bottom jeans & boots wit da fur." Also when the DJ plays aforementioned uncultured dance rituals more than once.
2. I see couples performing what looks like sex with clothes on on the dancefloor. No thanks.

No comments: