Friday, August 22, 2008

Phony Beatle mania is bitin' the dust

Remember my post on The Jonas Brothers vs. The Beatles? & remember my position, staunchly stating that The Beatles pwned the Jonas Brothers like ever? Here's the post to refresh your memory, but it seems like some dude has made the exact opposite claim. Under what authority? He says he's seen lots of Beatles concerts as well as Jonas Brothers' concerts. Which concerns me more than the fact that he thinks Jo Bros > Beatles. Pfft. Absolute hogwash. [Source]

Jack White talks about his ~inspiring~ collaboration with Alicia Keys for the James Bond Theme. Who else is excited for Quantum of Solace??? NME for the detailz on White's experience with Keys' "electric energy" in her breath. [Source]

I've decided I'm going to try my hand at writing another review... it'll be Bloc Party's Intimacy. I've given a few songs a couple of listens & it hasn't completely put me off like A Weekend In The City which is a good sign.

Click if you wanna learn about purchasing a bunch 'o' Decemberists singles. There's a lot to be looking forward to that's coming out soon.

OMGOMG my current fav band Sigur Ros released their music video for Inní mér syngur vitleysingur. They used live footage which is always nice to look at if the band is Sigur Ros but the song is album quality. EEeeeeeee!!!!

No comments: