Monday, August 25, 2008

Don't be scared of the corners

So after all this tropical storm shiz is gone, school has started forrealz. & lemme just say, it's a big BETCH. Srsly. I can't even update all I want to right now but to say I do have links for you guys, but I only have time to drop in & say hi. So hi. 

The main thing I wanna talk about is this band called Fredrik. Love 'em. I think you will too. Very laid-back, but their songs do have a driving force. Pretty melodies with light instrumentation. Thanks to Stereogum (click to d/l songs) for pointing them out. Check their Myspace hurrr.

Some quick shiz:
-The secret behind why Coldplay are still together? Find out
-Speaking of which, Albert Hammond Jr. is the supporting act for their tour. Which is disappointing. Why? It means he's not in the studio with the rest of The Strokes, working on an album. 
-If you have a thing for Sufjan Stevens (& who doesn't) Pfork has a few pictures up for your viewing pleasure. Exhibit A~
Photobucket

Adieu for now, I hope to see this blog very sooooooon!

No comments: