Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hit me like a gamma ray

Who doesn't love Denny's food, saturated and dripping with grease? Now there's even more cause to rejoice, especially all the hung-over music lovers. If you want to enjoy a "Plain White Milkshake" or "Taking Back Bacon Burger Fries" at 2A.M., worry no more. TMA to read more!

TV On The Radio's frontman, Tunde Adebimpe, is going to be in a movie with Anne Hathaway! It's called Rachel Getting Married & it you can read more about it at Pfork. I didn't even watch the trailer but I'll probably go watch the movie just for him.

/edit
I guess while we're on the subject of getting married, it'd be appropriate to mention that Albert Hammond Jr., guitarist extraordinaire of The Strokes as well as successful solo artist, is engaged to the model chick Agyness Deyn. Sigh. As long as it doesn't get in the way of a fifth album...

I saved the best for lastttttt! Ladies & gentlemen, I present to you everyone's favorite Icelandic band, Sigur Ros~

1 comment:

Uyen said...

Something about rockstars and Denny's...*sigh* Yes, I just put that *sigh* there. Seriously, when will we have our night with a band at Denny's?