Saturday, July 12, 2008

You never meant a word of it

Picturesss!
























Jack's Mannequin. I served Andrew McMahon cream of asparagus soup!














Us & the other girls on our way to serve dinner!

















William Beckett!

























Watching Say Anything backstage from William Beckett's shoulder!















William Beckett's lower half/picture ID haha.















Our view of Say Anything.















Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship.
                 














Us wandering around at the backstage/afterhours BBQ. Tour buses/cute boys galore!















Kyle Burns from FTSK riding around on his bike!















I'M NOT SURE EXACTLY WHO THIS IS WITH UYEN, ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE ASIAN BOY IN THE BACKGROUND IS THE CUTEST ASIAN BOY IN ALL OF MY LIFE.
















Right after Caleb Turman asked me how old we were & I said "good" thinking he said how were we & I should have said "we're all legal, take us now" haha.

& those are a few highlights of Warped. Hope you liked le pictures :)

1 comment:

E. said...

so, eh
you know my feelings about warped tour. but i have a confession:
relient k was my first favorite band. i can't believe you served cream of asparagus soup to matt thessien.
seriously, i had to get that early-adolescent moment out of the way.