Sunday, July 27, 2008

Songs Selected By The Shuffle Feature On My iTunes

So I admit.. this is pretty pansy & boring of me. But I seriously couldn't think of a good topic for Sunday Selections. So I decided to let shuffle pick 10 songs out of my 7,809 songs. I'm a little wary as to what comes up, but I pinky promise that these are the first 10 songs on the first shuffle. Here goes!

1. We Tigers- Animal Collective
2. I'm Slowly Turning Into You- The White Stripes
3. Brass Monkey- Beastie Boys 
4. Race : Out- Battles
5. Obstacle 2- Interpol
6. That's How I Escaped My Certain Fate- Mission Of Burma
7. She's Lost Control- Joy Division
8. The Pot- Tool 
9. Rrrrrrright- Deerhoof 
10. Don't Call Me Whitney, Bobby- Islands

Interesting. Speaking of interesting, ever wonder what Nirvana's Nevermind cover would look like in Legos? Click to find out here. ALSO, where in the world is Interpol? I miss them. I hope their next album is better. & I hope Paul Banks isn't too busy cavorting around with Helena Christensen. & also, lol @ Beastie Boys being on this playlist. 

1 comment:

E. said...

what a neat idea. legos. somebody lacks a life...
i, too, was wondering about paul banks and co. although, the creepy-stalker-picture taking? i save that for my mt/bd thing.
you should make a "best spoon songs" muxtape. or i will.