Friday, June 13, 2008

Yeah, can I take your digits?

I don't know about you but I love Lily Allen. & not gonna lie, I read her Myspace blog. In light of recent events, you should too. Basically, Perez Hilton (click for his Wiki entry), is doing is normal job of being a d-bag. Even more so than usual bc he bashed Lily & said a buncha slanderous retarded things. Read Lily's blog for what he said, & then her retort: Part 1 & Part 2. & who the heck is this Katy Perry person I keep incessantly hearing about? Prob someone NOT better than Lily Allen in any way, & definitely a person of no consequence as she doesn't even have a Pfork entry? TEAM LILY FTW! Also I came across this interview (courtesy of someone at ONTD) between Lily & Mark Ronson (oooh!) that is yes, I know over a year old, but a very cute/funny read. 

It's been a while since we've heard anything from Franz Ferdinand but a murky peep has emerged! Behold

If you wanna see some weird pics of Jack White with The Raconteurs (& by weird I mean his pasty makeup/bruised looking eyeshadow) you can do just that at ONTD.

Right now, my brother is at a Cure concert. Why am I not sitting 10 feet away from The Cure with him you ask? Well it's bc I have the stupid ACT tomorrow. He should get some good pics hopefully, which I'll post. & actually, he just left me a voicemail of a horrible sound quality of "Just Like Heaven" (my fav Cure song as well as one of my all time fav songs).

...& you're like, no not in a million years, you're nasty please leave me alone.

1 comment:

Uyen said...

Sorry. Gotta do it:

"Basically, Perez Hilton (click for his Wiki entry), is doing HIS normal job of being a d-bag."

But about the actual content of this post: Katy Perry (who will be at Warped Tour - as will we!)sings this song "I Kissed A Girl" which is apparently a big hit on the radio right now. The tune is kinda catchy but I'm a little thrown by the lyrics...