Monday, June 23, 2008

Hopping into puddles

If there's one thing I do before I die, it's going to be attending a Sigur Ros concert. Why? Because:
Thanks to Sgum click here to see more videos & pictures of Sigur Ros being BAMFs. "Gobbledigook" (song in the video) is prob one of my fav Sigur Ros songs. But they're all so good. Have you heard their new album? Well you need to because it's the shiz.

Have you ever found yourself wanting to know where Albert Hammond Jr. hangs out in NY? Or what Snow Patrol recommends to do in Glasgow? I know at some point in time I've wished that members of Art Brut would share to me their "cribs" in England. Well rest easy, because a German Publisher brings to you: the Indie Travel Guide. Cool?

DEVENDRA BANHART & FAB MORETTI OF THE STROKES & SOME OTHER PEOPLE OF NO CONSEQUENCE ARE IN A BAND? Dubs.tee.eff. When did this happen? Miss Modern Age has the full scoop. Fab, you need to get in the studio with Nick & Julian & Albert & Nikolai & start on a beautiful new album. None of this new band stuff.

No comments: