Friday, October 24, 2008

Rebel rebel, your face is a mess

Okay is it just me or does Albert Hammond Jr. kind of channel David Bowie? I may be completely off with that one, but for some reason "Heroes" really sounds like something A.H. Jr. would do. Idk though. Someone either confirm this or slap me.

Here's a random list of songs I've been listening to lately, but I'm just going to list the lyricssss:
1. Though nothing will keep us together/We could steal time/Just for one day
2. Success is so forbidding/But it makes me think I'm winning
3. We fell back to earth like gravity's bitches/Physics makes us all its bitches
4. Where have you been/If you go I will surely die/We're chained
5. Now you're all gone got your make-up on and you're not coming back/Can't you come back?

Take a guess? Or you could use Google. Whatevz.

Sorry for this half-butted attempt at an update.

No comments: