Friday, October 17, 2008

Into this long month of Sundays

So it's good to know Julian Casablancas is opening up Korean BBQ restaurants with his time off. I mean I'm all for Korean BBQ (represent!) but srsly. Get it together. Or at least get a haircut. Photobucket [Source]

As for myself, I have not been opening up Korean BBQs but of course getting sick & accumulating into one big stressball. Whee.

Anyways, this made me lol irl a lot. It's so funny. It's a vid of Katy Perry falling. & then she does it again.... & again. Lolz x10. [Source]

Franz Ferdinand is releasing their new album on January 27th! YAY. By then, I'll actually have a life, seeing as how college apps will be out of my life. But yeah, the album's called Tonight: Franz Ferdinand. I have high hopesss. Check the source for some tour dates! [Source]

Also soon-to-be-released, is Pitchfork's FIRST EVER BOOK. Prettyyyyyy excited. It's going to be a guide of the 500 greatest songs, from "punk to the present." Can't wait. Pre-order the book (comes out Nov 11) hurrrr. [Source]

Check out this new vid for Island's song, "Creeper." I never heard the song, but I'm a big fan of Islands/The Unicorns & I'm a huge creeper myself (I have small stalker-like tendencies but I like to file them under my "cute little quirks") WHATEVER, LONG STORY SHORT: go watch the video. [Source]

So just to let you know, I've been listening to a lot of Patrick Wolf (future husband) & Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. Check them both out if you don't already listen to them!

1 comment:

Uyen said...

Hahaha "Creeper"...how fitting :)