Saturday, May 24, 2008

I used to be sad, now I'm just bored with you

Is everyone excited for the Memorial Day Weekend? To celebrate, have lots of BBQ for eating & lots of Stereogum Memorial Day MP3 Mixes for listening! I will say though, tomorrow I shall be posting a muxtape with the same summer-ish/BBQ feeling theme. Tell me which one you like better. 

Speaking of another kind of weekend, Vampire Weekend's Rostam Batmanglij leaked a previous version of "Campus" that I must say I enjoy quite a lot. It may or may not be due to the fact that it's a lot more strings-heavy. Listen & d/l here

Along with Memorial Day, summer is also nearing on us! Pfork gives us a list of the festivals that are going on. If you live or are going to visit anyone of these places, I suggest you attend one of the many festivals that are going to happen. You can tell me all about it & make me a very jealous person. 

& now, I shall leave you with some Cure pictures & videos, compliments of someone over at ONTD. 

No comments: