Sunday, May 4, 2008

Give me your eyes I need sunshine

Long time no update!

Head over to Stereogum where they have a premature evaluation of the new Wolf Parade. The album is called At Mount Zoomer & I am sorry to say the album art is... let's just say I hope the music is nothing like the cover, yeah?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yeah.

New band alert! Titus Andronicus. Mmm so good. Who couldn't love a band that sounds like it was named after a transformer? Read what Pfork had to say about them but I disagree that their frontman sounds like the angry howl of Conor Oberst. I don't hear it really at all.

Oh & apparently, along with rock'n'roller, Jack White can add "life saver" to his list of accomplishments. At a recent Raconteurs show in Kansas City, some lady fainted (probably because of the overwhelming feeling of lurve she was experiencing)  & instead of a burly bouncer rescuing her, Mr. Jack White went in the crowd, picked her up, and put her backstage. Then he continued with the song. Kudos, Jack, you deserve some peppermints. Read about it here. (Via TMA)

Take a listen to the new Coldplay song on their Mspace. What do you think? A little more crunchier sounding than their previous stuff I'd say.

I promise you guys a new playlist next Sunday!

No comments: