Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seventeen & half-alive...

So the A.P. Lit teacher at my school likes Girl Talk & pretty much every band I blog about & it's pretty B.A. Okay so a few years ago I feel in love the Stars' Set Yourself On Fire & I freaking loved that album to death. Then I got a new computer & I wasn't able to keep my music & I had to re-build my library from my brother who DELETED Stars for some unknown asinine reason. SO ONLY UNTIL NOW (just because I made a big deal about it my bro never d/l-ed it for me & I've never bought a CD in my entire life except for The Strokes' First Impressions) HAVE I BEEN REUNITED WITH MY BELOVED STARS. Thanks to this A.P. Lit teacher who also gave me some weird shiz I've never heard about. I don't know why I told you this. Moving on.

Chromeo has remixed Vampire Weekend's "The Kids Don't Stand A Chance." It's pretty mediocre. Download it here. [Source]

New Franz Ferdinand song! Sgum said it has like a Spoon undertone/beat & I definitely feel that. It seems more synth-ed together than their previous stuff & it seems like they've tried to progress. It still remains solidly Franz Ferdinand though. Listen, it's called "Ulysses." While it may not be superfantastiche (ha) it is still satisfying. [Source]

Fleeeeeeet Foxes interview with Pfork! Read.

1 comment:

Uyen said...

beaches before teaches! hahaha if that's even how you spell it...