Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Adjust your eyes to the state of things

Omg new Sigur Ros vid for "Við spilum endalaust!" It's all vintage-y & cool. Watch hurrr. [Source]

However I must say if you really wanna see an awesome super cool music video, check out Coldplay's "Lovers In Japan." This is one of the better music videos I have seen in a while.

They added this weird "oooahhh" part in between "One day we're gonna get out" & "Tonight maybe we're gonna run" right around 1:46 that I am not particularly fond of.

Franz to the Ferdinand have named the first single off their new album. It's called "Ulysses" & will be out the second of December. (Why haven't we heard a leak yet!!??) [Source]

So a new uber-band has been formed. Beirut+LCD Soundsystem+The Arcade Fire. I know right. They've joined together under the name Team B. Sgum has a d/l available. The song's pretty mellow but has like funk undertones. I really like it. Download! [Source]

Listen to~
The Sea and Cake & Deerhunter & The Main Drag!
The Main Drag has this cover of LCD Sound's "All My Friends" & it's pretty good. It's better than the Franz Ferdinand one at least ("All Ma Pals") & Cokemachineglow goes so far as to even say it's better than the original. I don't agree with it, but it gives the Main Drag more cred. Anyways. Listen!

No comments: