Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Talk with your hips

Random! Vampire Weekend at an opening party for some store... that just happens to be Armani. I know, right? Proof:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic [Source]

Lily Allen has been so freaking adorable lately. Like singing Brit's "Womanizer" in the bathroom with Ellen DeGeneres. & dressing all classy for her performance of "The Fear" on the Tonight Show. [Source 1, 2]

Yeah Yeah Yeahs have released their newest single "Zero." It's... familiarly YYYs but slightly different. There seems to be more synth-ish things over the same heavy & driving guitar riffing that make the song have a lighter/poppier feel than their other stuff. I like. [Source]

So I reallyyyy love Frightened Rabbit. They have the same homey uniqueness as Fleet Foxes, but I find their harmonies to be more complex & more interesting. They also aren't overhyped. Ahem. I guess I shouldn't talk with Vamp Wknd being the first in my post, but I digress. Listen to them. !!!!!!!!!!

17 DAYS UNTIL GIRL TALK.

No comments: