Wednesday, December 17, 2008

La cocaina no es buena

Omg I have so many things to post about but I have midterms & gahhh.
For my own future reference, things to discuss:
-Nine Inch Nails used as torture music... freaking messed up.
-Dan Deacon's "Pink Batman" used for a Crayola commersh! Supa cute & I forgot about Dan Deacon & how good he was.
-LOVING Crystal Castles.
-Not loving Fleet Foxes & Lil Wayne being in like the top ten of every end of the year list?? Wtf srsly. I tried listening to "A Mili" by Lil Wayne but I couldn't. Oh, & idk if I have expressed how much I think Fleet Foxes are overrated. Yeah I said it. I mean so are Vampire Weekend, but still.
-Lily Allen's cover of Britney Spears' "Womanizer."

1 comment:

Uyen said...

I'm excited to read the full updates. Just one more day...